Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Warning: The feature described on this page is only there for compatibility purposes with Doom Legacy and will not be extended or maintained beyond this point. It is therefore recommended to look for equivalent ZDoom method to achieve the same effects instead of using this feature.|
158:FS_Execute (int scriptnumber, side, keynum, message)
Executes a FraggleScript script.
- scriptnumber: Number of the script to run.
- side: on a two-sided linedef, determines if it can be activated from the front side.
- keynum: The number of the key required for activation, as defined in LOCKDEFS.
- message: The type of message given if the player lacks the needed key.
- 0: Can be activated from both side
- 1: Can only be activated from the front side
- 0: Displays a “you need X key to open this door” message
- 1: Displays a “you need X key to activate this object” message
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|
Conversions from linedef types
The following Doom map format types can be converted as FS_Execute: