||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||Warning: This class is a Skulltag-specific actor that is not included in ZDoom!
The minigun is a rapid fire bullet weapon, even faster than the chaingun, which uses clips for ammo.
ACTOR Minigun : Weapon 5014
Weapon.SlotNumber 4 // This line isn't in skulltag.pk3, which instead defines the slot directly in DoomPlayer
Inventory.PickupMessage "$PICKUP_MINIGUN" // "You got the minigun!"
Obituary "$OB_MINIGUN" // "%o was drilled by %k's minigun."
MNGN A -1
MNGG A 1 A_WeaponReady
MNGG A 1 A_Lower
MNGG A 1 A_Raise
MNGG A 0 A_GunFlash
MNGG A 2 A_FireBullets(5.6, 0, 1, 5, "BulletPuff")
MNGG B 2 A_FireBullets(5.6, 0, 1, 5, "BulletPuff")
MNGG A 2 A_ReFire
MNGG B 2
MNGG A 4
MNGG B 4
MNGG A 8
MNGG B 8
MNGF A 3 BRIGHT A_Light1
MNGF B 3 BRIGHT A_Light0