|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
| Spawn ID
Clip is the ammunition for both pistols and chainguns in Doom. A normal clip contains 10 bullets. Not to be confused with Strife's own clip.
ACTOR Clip : Ammo
Inventory.PickupMessage "$GOTCLIP" // "Picked up a clip."
CLIP A -1