||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Spectral lightning spot
||Puzzle Item ID
The spot-beacon created by the Player using Sigil 1, the first Spectre, the Entity, and their Sub Entities. This beacon moves around in random directions every few tics, spawning either SpectralLightningV1 (strong) or SpectralLightningV2 (weak) around it at close to ceiling level that drop straight down on whatever's unlucky enough to be standing there. The spot fades out after about 8 seconds of activity.
ACTOR SpectralLightningSpot : SpectralLightningDeath1
action native A_SpectralLightning();
ZAP5 A 4 Bright A_Countdown
ZAP5 B 4 Bright A_SpectralLightning
ZAP5 CD 4 Bright A_Countdown