||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||Puzzle Item ID
The One God of the Sigil, the Entity uses all the sigil attacks. Dying while fighting it and recieving the bad ending is relevant to the level it is in, and not the Entity itself. The Entity splits into three sub-entities upon dying.
ACTOR EntityBoss : SpectralMonster
Obituary "$OB_ENTITY" // "%o felt the wrath of The One God."
action native A_EntityAttack();
action native A_EntityDeath();
MNAM A 100
MNAM B 60 Bright
MNAM CDEFGHIJKL 4 Bright
MNAL A 4 Bright A_Look
MNAL B 4 Bright A_SentinelBob
MNAL AB 4 Bright A_Chase
MNAL C 4 Bright A_SentinelBob
MNAL DEF 4 Bright A_Chase
MNAL G 4 Bright A_SentinelBob
MNAL HIJ 4 Bright A_Chase
MNAL K 4 Bright A_SentinelBob
MNAL J 4 Bright A_FaceTarget
MNAL I 4 Bright A_CustomMeleeAttack((random[SpectreMelee](0, 255)&9)*5)
MNAL C 4 Bright
MNAL F 4 Bright A_FaceTarget
MNAL I 4 Bright A_EntityAttack
MNAL E 4 Bright
MNAL J 2 Bright A_Pain
MNAL L 7 Bright A_SpectreChunkSmall
MNAL M 7 Bright A_Scream
MNAL NO 7 Bright A_SpectreChunkSmall
MNAL P 7 Bright A_SpectreChunkLarge
MNAL Q 64 Bright A_SpectreChunkSmall
MNAL Q 6 Bright A_EntityDeath