||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Dummy Strife item
These items are just used by Strife to perform scripted actions and cannot be held. They probably wouldn't exist if Strife had been made with the Hexen engine, as ACS would have been used instead.
ACTOR DummyStrifeItem : Inventory native
TOKN A -1