||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||Puzzle Item ID
Changes player's amount of bullets for their assault gun to 50. Used in conversations with Front's weapon trainer/dealer when you have less than 50 bullets. If you have more, they don't give you this item, so you don't lose any ammo.
ACTOR AmmoFillup : DummyStrifeItem native
Tag "$TAG_AMMOFILLUP" // "Ammo"