||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||Puzzle Item ID
A bipedal robot, built and controlled by the Order. It's armed with a Rocket Launcher, a flamethrower for close combat and a decent amount of health.
DropItem "EnergyPod", 256, 20
Obituary "$OB_CRUSADER" // "%o was swept away by a Crusader."
action native A_CrusaderChoose();
action native A_CrusaderSweepLeft();
action native A_CrusaderSweepRight();
action native A_CrusaderRefire();
action native A_CrusaderDeath();
ROB2 Q 10 A_Look
ROB2 AABBCCDD 3 A_Chase
ROB2 E 3 Slow A_FaceTarget
ROB2 F 2 Slow Bright A_CrusaderChoose
ROB2 E 2 Slow Bright A_CrusaderSweepLeft
ROB2 F 3 Slow Bright A_CrusaderSweepLeft
ROB2 EF 2 Slow Bright A_CrusaderSweepLeft
ROB2 EFE 2 Slow Bright A_CrusaderSweepRight
ROB2 F 2 Slow A_CrusaderRefire
ROB2 D 1 Slow A_Pain
ROB2 G 3 A_Scream
ROB2 H 5 A_TossGib
ROB2 I 4 Bright A_TossGib
ROB2 J 4 Bright A_Explode(64, 64, 1, 1)
ROB2 K 4 Bright A_Fall
ROB2 L 4 A_Explode(64, 64, 1, 1)
ROB2 MN 4 A_TossGib
ROB2 O 4 A_Explode(64, 64, 1, 1)
ROB2 P -1 A_CrusaderDeath