||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||190, 184, 188
||Puzzle Item ID
A flamethrower, reverse-engineered from Crusader parts for human use. Especially effective against humans and humanoids!
ACTOR FlameThrower : StrifeWeapon
Tag "$TAG_FLAMER" // "Flame Thrower"
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_FLAMER" // "You picked up the flame thrower."
action native A_FireFlamer();
FLAM A -1
FLMT AB 3 A_WeaponReady
FLMT A 1 A_Lower
FLMT A 1 A_Raise
FLMF A 2 A_FireFlamer
FLMF B 3 A_ReFire