195:Ceiling_CrushRaiseAndStayA (tag, dspeed, uspeed, crush [,crushmode])
- tag: Tag of affected sector
- dspeed: How quickly the ceiling moves down
- uspeed: How quickly the ceiling moves back up
- crush: Amount of damage to apply
- crushmode: Sets the crushing mode
Lowers the ceiling of the affected and applies crushing damage to anything underneath it, then raises the ceiling back up to its original height. If tag is 0, then the sector on the line's back side is used.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contibutions are greatly appreciated.|