From ZDoom Wiki
- Large font used for menus and level names on the intermission screen if graphics are not used instead. Defined from the FONTB* lumps in Heretic and Hexen, the SBIGFONT lump in Strife and the DBIGFONT lump in other games. DBIGFONT and SBIGFONT are provided in zdoom.pk3.
- Heretic and Hexen big fonts can be overridden by a font named HBIGFONT. Also, a font named BIGFONT will override the big font for every game.
- Fixed width used in the console. Provided in zdoom.pk3.
- Fixed width, contains characters 0 to 9. Provided in zdoom.pk3.
- The standard small font. Default. Defined from the FONTA* or STCFN* lumps.
- An alternate small font, found only in Strife. In other games, this is an alias to SMALLFONT. Defined from the STBFN* lumps.