Jump to navigation Jump to search
- BMF, or Byte Map Font: an independent format recently added to ZDoom.
- Composite font: up to 256 separate image lumps, one for each character described in the font.
- FON1, or console fonts: a paletted image in the form of a column containing 256 characters, index 0 is transparent.
- FON2, or big fonts: a paletted image in which each character is surrounded by a box made of pixels of the last palette index.
- Hardware font: a simple raw dump where each line is one-byte long, one bit per pixel. Used only for ANSI screens, not available in-game.