||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
Reavers are enemies from Strife. From range, they shoot bullets at you, which can take you quite some health, so be careful. If they get close, they attempt to slice you with a blade. They don't have much health but can deal some good damage, especially in groups.
HitObituary "$OB_REAVERHIT" // "%o was sliced open by a Reaver."
Obituary "$OB_REAVER" // "%o was shot down by a Reaver."
action native A_ReaverRanged();
ROB1 A 10 A_Look
ROB1 BBCCDDEE 3 A_Chase
ROB1 H 6 Slow A_FaceTarget
ROB1 I 8 Slow A_CustomMeleeAttack(random[ReaverMelee](1, 8)*3, "reaver/blade")
ROB1 H 6 Slow
ROB1 F 8 Slow A_FaceTarget
ROB1 G 11 Slow Bright A_ReaverRanged
ROB1 A 2 Slow
ROB1 A 2 A_Pain
ROB1 J 6
ROB1 K 6 A_Scream
ROB1 L 5
ROB1 M 5 A_NoBlocking
ROB1 NOP 5
ROB1 Q 6 A_Explode(32, 32, 1, 1)
ROB1 R -1
ROB1 L 5 A_TossGib
ROB1 M 5 A_Scream
ROB1 N 5 A_TossGib
ROB1 O 5 A_NoBlocking
ROB1 P 5 A_TossGib