|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Fléchette used by a cleric
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
A projectile spawned when a cleric fléchette is used, bursts quickly into a poison cloud identical to the one created when a poison mushroom is destroyed.
action native A_PoisonBagInit();
PSBG A 18 Bright
PSBG B 4 Bright
PSBG C 3
PSBG C 1 A_PoisonBagInit