|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Poison mushroom
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
A type of mushroom that is poisonous; when destroyed, it releases a green cloud the damages (or poisons, in player's case) any creature that is not immune to poison when it comes to contact with it. They often release small bursts of gas with a whistling noise; when several poison mushrooms are in an area the sound can become very noticeable.
ACTOR ZPoisonShroom : PoisonBag
action native A_PoisonShroom();
SHRM A 5 A_PoisonShroom
SHRM A 6
SHRM B 8 A_Pain
SHRM CD 5
SHRM E 5 A_PoisonBagInit
SHRM F -1