||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||65, 62, 63
||Puzzle Item ID
The Oracle is a character from Strife. He doesn't attack or move and has minimal health. He plays an important role in the game nonetheless. You can either trust him over Macil or do the opposite; the first option showing you the not-so-good ending when you complete the game, the latter showing the best ending. After the Oracle is killed, his Spectre (which has been floating in the ceiling) will awake and teleport to fight you.
DamageFactor "Fire", 0.5
DamageFactor "SpectralLow", 0
Tag "$TAG_ORACLE" // "Oracle"
action native A_WakeOracleSpectre();
ORCL A -1
ORCL BCDEFGHIJK 5
ORCL L 5 A_NoBlocking
ORCL M 5
ORCL N 5 A_WakeOracleSpectre
ORCL OP 5
ORCL Q -1