||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|The Oracle's spectre
||Puzzle Item ID
The spectre possessing the Oracle. It fires Sigil3 blasts. It is immune to SpectralLightningV1 and SpectralLightningV2, so you need at least a second-phase Sigil to hurt him. It teleports to fight you when the oracle dies or you say the wrong thing to him. If you killed Macil first you will have been to the Loremaster and have the Sigil 4 instead of 2.
ACTOR AlienSpectre3 : AlienSpectre1
DamageFactor "SpectralLow", 0
ALN1 ABCDEFGHIJK 5
ALN1 AB 5 A_Chase
ALN1 C 5 A_SentinelBob
ALN1 DEF 5 A_Chase
ALN1 G 5 A_SentinelBob
ALN1 HIJ 5 A_Chase
ALN1 K 5 A_SentinelBob
ALN1 J 4 A_FaceTarget
ALN1 I 4 A_CustomMeleeAttack((random[SpectreMelee](0, 255)&9)*5)
ALN1 C 4
ALN1 F 4 A_FaceTarget
ALN1 I 4 A_Spectre3Attack
ALN1 E 4
ALN1 J 2 A_Pain