|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Ghost nitrogolem
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
| Spawn ID
The strongest variant of golems in the game, they benefit both from the extra protection afforded by the ghostly nature of ghost golems and from the stronger stats and powerful ranged attack of the excellently-named nitrogolems. However, they are still among the weakest monsters of the game, but can be dangerous when present in great number and in open areas where their projectiles have enough room to manoeuver.
ACTOR MummyLeaderGhost : MummyLeader