||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||130, 126, 129
||Puzzle Item ID
The leather armor in Strife. It uses the same editor and spawn number as Doom's security armor, which is why it uses the same identifier as well. In Strife1.wad, the sprite is actually named ARM2A0 and is renamed at load-time by ZDoom.
ACTOR LeatherArmor : BasicArmorPickup
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_LEATHERARMOR" // "You picked up the Leather Armor."
Tag "$TAG_LEATHER" // "Leather Armor"
ARM4 A -1