||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
Doom's green armor pickup grants the player 100% of armor that resists 33% of the damage taken. If the player is already at or above 100% armor, the item will not be picked up.
ACTOR GreenArmor : BasicArmorPickup
Inventory.PickupMessage "$GOTARMOR" // "Picked up the armor."
ARM1 A 6
ARM1 B 7 Bright