||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
The base class for all Hexen fighter weapons. They cannot be used up by clerics or mages and if picked up by these classes will only translate as mana ammunition.
||Note: The ZScript definition below is for reference and may be different in the current version of GZDoom.The most up-to-date version of this code can be found on GZDoom GitHub.
class FighterWeapon : Weapon
Inventory.ForbiddenTo ClericPlayer, MagePlayer;
||Note: This is legacy code, kept here for reference only. DECORATE is still supported but no longer used by GZDoom. GZDoom internally uses the ZScript definition above.
ACTOR FighterWeapon : Weapon native
Inventory.ForbiddenTo ClericPlayer, MagePlayer