|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| D'Sparil teleport point
| Actor type
|| Map spot
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
| Spawn ID
D'Sparil randomly chooses one of the available BossSpots as a destination when he teleports after having been hurt. If no BossSpot is available, D'Sparil will never teleport. BossSpots should be spawned before D'Sparil himself is, otherwise he will never use them.
ACTOR BossSpot : SpecialSpot