||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
Spawns a flock of bats when activated. A bat spawner's argument affect its behavior when A_BatSpawn is called:
- args frequency of spawn, a smaller number results in a higher frequency.
- args spread angle, expressed as a byte angle.
- args lifetime of each bats (each point allows spawned bats to survive for four calls to A_BatMove).
- args turn amount per move for the bats (in degrees).
ACTOR BatSpawner : SwitchableDecoration
action native A_BatSpawnInit();
action native A_BatSpawn();
TNT1 A 2
TNT1 A 2 A_BatSpawnInit
TNT1 A 2 A_BatSpawn
TNT1 A -1