DrawInventoryBar <style> [, flags, ... ], <size>, <font>, <x>, <y> [, <counterx>, <countery> [, <translation> [, <fontspacing>]]]
Draws an inventory bar at x, y, with size item places. The font is used for the amounts. Flags are:
- Draw the bar even if no items are present.
- Will not draw artifact boxes.
- Will not draw the arrows telling the user there are more items to the left and/or right of the viewable items.
- Will show the amount even if the player is holding 1 of the said item.
- Draws the entire inventory bar with translucency.
- Draws the inventory bar vertically.
- drawshadow[(<xOffset>, <yOffset>)]
- Same as the drawshadow flag for DrawNumber. Affects the counter.
Style can be any of the following:
- Standard inventory bar.
- Same as Doom but SELECTBO is drawn 29 pixels lower.
- Same as Doom but SELECTBO is drawn 1 pixel higher.
- Shifts the icon 2 pixels to the left, moves SELECTBO 1 pixel up and to the left, and changes the alignment of the arrows.
- SELECTBO is changed to INVCURS. INVCURS is drawn behind the icons. Each item is given 35 pixel spacing instead of 31 pixels. In addition INVCURS is drawn at (x-6, y-2).
The final optional arguments deal with the font. Counterx and countery is where the numbers should start drawing. If these are not specified, the default is x+26 for counterx and y+22 for countery. See DrawNumber for information on translation and fontspacing.