||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Revenant homing missile
The seeking missile fired by a Revenant. Whether it actually homes in on the Revenant's target or not is random (it's about 50% chance, but check A_Tracer for exact numbers), this behavior is caused by the way A_Tracer was written.
From their sprite names, it could be inferred they were originally planned to be the Mancubus' missiles.
||Note: The ZScript definition below is for reference and may be different in the current version of GZDoom.The most up-to-date version of this code can be found here.
class RevenantTracer : Actor
FATB AB 2 BRIGHT A_Tracer;
FBXP A 8 BRIGHT;
FBXP B 6 BRIGHT;
FBXP C 4 BRIGHT;
||Note: This is legacy code, kept here for reference only. DECORATE is still supported but no longer used by GZDoom. GZDoom internally uses the ZScript definition above.
FATB AB 2 Bright A_Tracer
FBXP A 8 Bright
FBXP B 6 Bright
FBXP C 4 Bright