|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Radiation-shielding suit
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
| Spawn ID
This is the radiation suit powerup from Doom and Doom 2. It grants the wearer immunity from most damaging sector effects, but may randomly fail to prevent against injury from a sector effect that deals high damage (See Classes:PowerIronFeet for a full list of sector effects). The user's screen is tinted green while the powerup is in effect. Effective for 1 minute (2100 tics).
ACTOR RadSuit : PowerupGiver
Inventory.PickupMessage "$GOTSUIT" // "Radiation Shielding Suit"
SUIT A -1 Bright