||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Environment protection power
PowerIronFeet is an internal class. An item of this class is placed in the player's inventory while he is having Doom's radsuit effect. With this effect on the player is nearly immune to damage from some type of sector special-based damaging floors, typically represented by radioactive nukage, toxic sludge, or burning lava (but the actual texture is of no consequence). Concretely, it protects against dLight_Strobe_Hurt, dDamage_Hellslime, dDamage_Nukage, dDamage_SuperHellslime, sDamage_Hellslime, sDamage_SuperHellslime, and the generalized Boom damage flags. There is about one chance on forty that the protection will fail against Strobe_Hurt and SuperHellslimes during a given second. It doesn't protect at all against dDamage_LavaWimpy, dDamage_LavaHefty and dScroll_EastLavaDamage. The powerup has the additional effect of reducing drowning damage to zero and resetting the player's air supply every tic.
Like all other Powerups items of this class are never used directly. Instead you have to create a new item that inherits from PowerupGiver to give it to the player.
ACTOR PowerIronFeet : Powerup native
Powerup.Color 0, 255, 0, 0.125