|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Flickering point light
| Actor type
|| Dynamic light
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
A flickering point light takes five arguments:
- 1: Red value of the light
- 2: Green value of the light
- 3: Blue value of the light
- 4: Base radius of the light, in map units
- 5: Secondary radius of the light, in map units
In addition, the angle is used to determine the probability the light will flicker to its secondary radius.
All dynamic lights can be toggled on and off with Thing_Activate and Thing_Deactivate.
ACTOR PointLightFlicker : PointLight