||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
A health bonus is an item in Doom which gives the player one health point. However, unlike medikits and stimpacks, the health bonus can go over the 100 HP limit, up to 200. A related item that has a larger effect is the soul sphere.
ACTOR HealthBonus : Health
Inventory.PickupMessage "$GOTHTHBONUS" // "Picked up a health bonus."
BON1 ABCDCB 6