||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||Warning: This class is a Skulltag-specific actor that is not included in ZDoom!
A grenade launcher inspired by Quake's own. It uses standard rockets rather than a separate type of grenade ammunitions.
ACTOR GrenadeLauncher : DoomWeapon 5011
Weapon.SlotNumber 5 // This line isn't in skulltag.pk3, which instead defines the slot directly in DoomPlayer
Inventory.PickupMessage "$PICKUP_GRENADELAUNCHER" // "You got the grenade launcher!"
action native A_FireSTGrenade ();
GLAU A -1
GRLG A 1 A_WeaponReady
GRLG A 1 A_Lower
GRLG A 1 A_Raise
GRLG B 8 A_GunFlash
GRLG B 12 A_FireSTGrenade
GRLG B 0 A_ReFire
GRLF A 3 bright A_Light1
GRLF B 4 bright
GRLF C 4 bright A_Light2
GRLF D 4 bright A_Light2