Jump to navigation Jump to search
A_OverlayVertexOffset (int layer, int index, double x, double y, int flags = 0)
Allows for skewing of an overlay by manipulating the vertex directly. Note that modifications of the vertices are always relative to the rotation set by A_OverlayRotate.
- layer - The layer to modify.
- index - Vertices are accessed by an array, and this is the index of the array. Accepted ranges are between [0,3].
- x - Offsets the X position of the vertex to the right of the base position if positive.
- y - Offsets the Y position of the vertex to the bottom of the base position if positive.
- flags - Can be combined with the '|' (without the ):
- WOF_ADD - The input adds instead of replaces the current offset, and implies WOF_INTERPOLATE.
- WOF_KEEPX - The 'x' parameter is ignored.
- WOF_KEEPY - The 'y' parameter is ignored.
- WOF_INTERPOLATE - Enables interpolation for the frame called on. For backwards compatibility however, A_OverlayOffset will override the current interpolation setting.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please add them. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|