Jump to navigation Jump to search
void A_OverlayRotate (int layer [, double degrees [, int flags]])
Rotates the overlay around the pivot, set by A_OverlayPivot and A_OverlayPivotAlign.
- layer: The layer to modify.
- degrees: Sets the rotation in degrees. Negative numbers define clockwise rotation, positive numbers are counter-clockwise. Default is 0.
- flags: Can be combined with the '|' (without the ):
- WOF_ADD — The input adds instead of replaces the current offset, and implies WOF_INTERPOLATE.
- WOF_INTERPOLATE — Enables interpolation for the frame called on. For backwards compatibility however, A_OverlayOffset will override the current interpolation setting if the function is called in the same tic.
- Default is 0.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please add them. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|