Realm 667 is a ZDoom-focused website maintained by Tormentor667. The site hosts various projects and resources for ZDoom and its derivatives. Except of course for textures, all resources are scripted in DECORATE, and ZScript, with some using ACS as well, and have associated dynamic light definitions when needed. Note that when using several resources together, conflicts (Of sprite or sound names, for example) may arise. Modders are meant to pick and choose, then adapt as appropriate, the available resources.
- Weapons, centered or not, modern, sci-fi or fantasy. This is the successor to the Weapons Resource Wad. Weapon slots may not be defined and are left to the responsibility of the modder.
- Monsters meant to be used in Doom, Heretic or Hexen. The misspelling is intentional, as a homage to Nick Baker's Beastiary. This is also the successor to the Monster Resource Wad.
- Font Press
- Ready to use fonts, they are either additions or replacements for existing fonts such as BIGFONT, depending on the font.
- Item Store
- Power-ups, artifacts, health, armor, keys, etc. All Inventory items, except for weapons.
- Prop Stop
- Miscellaneous decoration, breakable or not, interactive or not, hazardous or not, including gore, lamps, vegetation, and so on.
- SFX Shoppe
- Special effects, such as fires, sparks, steam jets, smoke, weather effects, etc.
- Sound Factory
- Ambient sound packs of different themes such as Nature, Urban/Military, Hell/Horror, etc.
- Texture Stock
- Patches and textures. Usually defined in TEXTUREx format.