Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Note: This feature is for ZScript only.|
void FindFloorCeiling([int flags])
Gets the floor and ceiling information for the Actor's sector. This function will update the Actor's field values related to it e.g. floorz, ceilingz, etc.
- flags - 0 by default.
- FFCF_ONLYSPAWNPOS - Only check the Actor's spawn position for information.
- FFCF_SAMESECTOR - Use the Actor's current sector instead of getting the one calculated at their position.
- FFCF_ONLY3DFLOORS - Only check for 3D sectors and mid textures.
- FFCF_3DRESTRICT - Ignore 3D sectors and mid textures. Implied by FFCF_ONLYSPAWNPOS.
- FFCF_NOPORTALS - Consider portals to be impassable.
- FFCF_NOFLOOR - Don't check for floors.
- FFCF_NOCEILING - Don't check for ceilings.
- FFCF_RESTRICTEDPORTAL - Not used directly. Tells the checker that the portal being checked has special restrictions on it.
- FFCF_NODROPOFF - Don't check for drop offs.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|