||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Suit of armor
A knight's suit of armor on display. It can be smashed, causing it to spawn (through A_SoAExplode) ZArmorChunk pieces upon its destruction as well as having the option of containing a hidden item.
In Hexen.wad, the sprite is actually named SUITA0 and is renamed at load-time by ZDoom.
action native A_SoAExplode();
ZSUI A -1
ZSUI A 1 A_SoAExplode