|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Mage weapon
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
The base class for all Hexen mage weapons. They cannot be used up by clerics or fighters and if picked up by these classes will only translate as mana ammunition.
ACTOR MageWeapon : Weapon native
Inventory.ForbiddenTo FighterPlayer, ClericPlayer