From ZDoom Wiki
bool A_Morph (class<Actor> type [, int duration [, int flags [, class<Actor> enter_flash [, class<Actor> exit_flash]]]])
- type: The type of actor class to morph to.
- duration: The time in tics for how long to stay morphed. Default is 0, which is interpreted as 1400 tics (40 seconds).
- flags: Defines the behaviour of the morphing effect. See MorphProjectile.MorphStyle property for the available flags. Default is 0.
- enter_flash: Defines the effect flash actor to spawn when morphing. If omitted or is null, the game's default teleport fog is used. Default is null.
- exit_flash: Defines the effect flash actor to spawn when unmorphing. If omitted or is null, the game's default teleport fog is used. Default is null.
The function returns true if the morph was successful, otherwise it returns false.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contibutions are greatly appreciated.|