Download (OpenGL 3.3 and higher)
- This is a bugfix release without new features. The notable highlight is that this fixes translucent objects in the software renderer.
- Fixed stretching for 256 and 240 pixels tall skies in software.
- fixed broken walkthrough of Restoring Deimos MAP07
- Fixed a bug in the flagdef processing code.
- adjusted collision detection for item pickups. Use vanilla condition for a thing with MF_SPECIAL flag to fix inability to grab it when item's top is at the same height as sector's floor from it can be picked up
- fixed localization support for intermission texts
- fixed radius attack that may inflict damage twice
- sort CVAR output in config alphabetically instead of randomly dumping them in their internal order.
- Fixed ZScript's Screen.DrawLine using the wrong color when drawing pure black.
- fixed missing frames for Hexen's fighter's axe attack without mana
- fixed usage of uninitialized object in BlockLinesIterator
- removed hardcoded width limit for screenshots
- Fixed dynamic arrays as function arguments.
- added Visual Studio debugger visualization for several types
- do not accept read-only variable as out argument
- fixed variable's stack offset for implicit dynarray clearing
- Fixed Vector2/3 out parameters in the ZScript compiler.
- added explicit clearing of global VM stack. When exceptions are thrown from JITed code, the VM stack isn't cleared during unwinding.
- fixed typo with D'Sparil's serpent attack in lights.pk3, creating an extremely large light.
- fixed bad application of translucency in the software renderer
- Scythe MAP22 Compatibility fix