The main purpose of this release is to standardise and make available to modders the custom screen shader system. However, it comes with it a lot of updates, mostly from GZDoom since its latest release:
GZDoom 3.1.0 Released
- Posted by 31 May 2017 at 06:31 on
- (39) Comments
Although this is mainly a bugfix release there are a few notable new features
- support of Strife Veteran Edition's extended single player campaign
- better handling of stereo sounds.
- PlayerThink code has been exported to scripting.
- On Windows and macOS the system's MIDI synth is no longer the default. Instead, FluidSynth and a small soundfont are now included to provide better default playback quality.