Dynamic light options
From ZDoom Wiki
|Warning: This feature does not work in ZDoom but in its OpenGL children ports.|
- Dynamic Lights enabled (Yes/No)
- Enables or disables the entire dynamic light subsystem.
- Enable light definitions (Yes/No)
- Enables or disables light binding through GLDEFS. This setting is without effect at the moment.
- Clip lights (Yes/No)
- If enabled, this option prevents dynamic lights from showing through planes. However, walls still have no effects.
- Lights affect sprites (Yes/No)
- Lights affect particles (Yes/No)
- Force additive lighting (Yes/No)
- If enabled, all dynamic lights are additive. This improves performances, but degrades image quality.
- Light intensity (0—1.0 by 0.1 increments)
- Selects how strong dynamic lights shine. This scales the lights' own intensity property.
- Light size (0—2.0 by 0.1 increments)
- Selects how wide dynamic lights spread. This is also affected by the intensity.
- Use shaders for lights (Yes/No)
- If enabled, pixel shaders are used to render dynamic lights.