||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||Puzzle Item ID
Once deployed, this item spawns up to six Front soldiers to aid you in battle.
ACTOR TeleporterBeacon : Inventory native
Tag "$TAG_TELEPORTERBEACON" // "Teleporter Beacon"
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_BEACON" // "You picked up the Teleporter Beacon."
action native A_Beacon();
BEAC A -1
BEAC A 30
BEAC A 160 A_Beacon
BEAC A 1 A_FadeOut(0.015)