||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||174, 166, 170
||Puzzle Item ID
Golden chalice found in MAP01: Sanctuary. Harris wants you to get it for him, but it's a trap and if you do it, you'll probably be shot by a flood of Acolytes and there is no reward for doing it, so not doing it is recommended.
ACTOR OfferingChalice : Inventory
Tag "$TAG_OFFERINGCHALICE" // "Offering Chalice"
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_OFFERINGCHALICE" // "You picked up the Offering Chalice."
RELC A -1