|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Build sprite viewer
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
Just an actor to make the Build sprites show up. It doesn't do anything with them other than display them.
They can be used outside build if the proper texture naming conventions are obeyed. The behavior of this actor is defined by its args:
- arg0, arg1: These define the texture of this actor. The name of the texture is BTILxxxx with xxxx a decimal representation of arg1 * 256 + arg0. The texture may be of any type but should not be defined as a sprite.
- arg2: X-scaling. 64 means a scale of 1.
- arg3: Y-scaling. 64 means a scale of 1.
- arg4: Flags:
- 0: opaque
- 2: alpha = 0.33
- 3: alpha = 0.66
- 4: Flip horizontally
- 8: Flip vertically
ACTOR CustomSprite native
TNT1 A -1