135:Thing_Spawn (tid, type, angle, newtid)
Spawns a thing using its spawn ID. For spawning things by name, use SpawnSpot instead.
- tid: Thing ID of the map spot where to spawn the thing
- type: Type of thing to spawn, from the list of spawn numbers
- When using this special on a linedef or a thing in UDMF, you can use the arg1str property to define a class name instead of the arg1 property to define a spawn number.
- angle: Byte angle for the thing to face
- newtid: TID to give spawned thing
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please add them. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.