136:Thing_ProjectileGravity (tid, type, angle, speed, vspeed)
Spawns a projectile and subjects it to gravity. Note that this special requires the actor being spawned to have a SpawnID. To spawn an actor without one, use the SpawnProjectile function instead.
- tid: Thing ID of the map spot to spawn the projectile at
- type: Type of projectile to spawn, from the list of Spawn numbers
- When using this special on a linedef or a thing in UDMF, you can use the arg1str property to define a class name instead of the arg1 property to define a spawn number.
- angle: Byte angle of the projectile
- speed: Horizontal speed of the projectile in units per 8 tics
- vspeed: Vertical speed of the projectile in units per 8 tics (up is positive)
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|