71:Teleport_NoFog (tid, useangle, tag, keepheight)
- tid: Thing ID of the destination spot
- useangle: specifies how the angle of the teleport exit is used
- tag: Tag of destination sector
- keepheight: if set, the thing will keep the same height relative to the floor
Teleports the activating thing to a new location, but without fog or a delay.
There are different modes how the teleport exit's angle is used:
- 0: Hexen-compatible: Do not change angle and velocity at all.
- 1: Strife-compatible: Always use the teleport exit's angle
- 2: Boom-compatible: Adjust relatively to the teleport exit's angle, but in the wrong direction. This replicates a Boom bug that never got fixed.
- 3: Boom-fixed: Adjust relatively to the teleport exit's angle.
If tag is 0, it will use a random teleport destination out of those with the matching tid. This can be restricted to certain sectors if tag is non-zero. If tid is 0 and the tag is non-zero, it will use the first teleport destination found in the first sector with the matching tag.
Conversions from linedef types
The following Doom map format types can be converted as Teleport_NoFog: