77:TeleportGroup (tid, source, destination, movesource, fog)
Teleports the specified group of actors from one area to another while keeping their same positions relative to each other. Note that velocities are not altered to account for a change in angle.
- tid: The TID of the actor(s) to teleport. If 0, teleports the activator only.
- source: The spot relative to which to teleport. This must be a teleport destination object.
- destination: The destination spot relative to which to spawn, which must also be a teleport destination.
- movesource: If 1, the source object teleports along with the other actors
- fog: Set to 1 to use teleport fog, or 0 to teleport without.