Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Warning: This feature is Skulltag specific, and is not compatible with ZDoom!|
To see all of Skulltag's specific features, see Skulltag features.
153:Team_GivePoints (team, points, announce)
- team: What team to give points to
- points: How many points to give to the team
- announce: Non-zero will have the play the announcer sound for "Team Scores"
Gives the specified team points. The following team values can be used:
- TEAM_BLUE (0) — Sets the player to the blue team.
- TEAM_RED (1) — Sets the player to the red team.
If announce is true the announcer will announce what team has scored and a message is displayed to all players.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|