Talk:Universal Doom Map Format
From ZDoom Wiki
Where are the links towards Hexen-to-UDMF converters?! --Printz 10:06, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
- I dunno. Here's what I've got:
- http://www.blackrooksoftware.com/?section=projects&entryid=3 Doom library with support for UDMF, if you want to write your own converter...
- http://www.doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/47440-udmf-utility-beta-testing/ A program that's not available publicly. There's an old beta on an unreliable host available somewhere in the thread.
- refers to the same utility, but somebody mentions he's made another that he never released. Cool.
- So you tell me if you think any of those links really deserve to be put in the article... --Gez 14:23, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
- Alright then. Since they seem under development, I'm not going to say anything myself about linking to them. I was asking with that tone because I'm sure that current ZDoom project developers would find welcome converting their Hexen format maps to something more extensible.--Printz 12:30, 5 February 2010 (UTC)