From ZDoom Wiki
SLumpEd is a wxWidgets lump manager/editor being developed by SlayeR. It is currently the only Doom editor which fully supports ZDoom's Zip/Pk3 format.
SLADE 3 replaced SLumpEd. All SLumpEd features are implemented in SLADE3 since beta 7.
- Move/delete/add/rename lumps.
- Import to lump / export lump to file.
- Gfx Preview (Sprite/Patch/Flat/PNG).
- Modifiable Gfx offsets (including PNG gfx).
- Syntax hilighting and autocomplete for certain lumps.
- Full zip/pk3 support. Can open and export lumps from zips.
- Ability to open/edit wadfiles within zip/pk3 files.
- ACS script compiling.
- TEXTUREx lump editing.
- Conversion between different gfx formats.